Autoreply: Re: [CentOS] Yum w/o direct connect

jamesg at nucleus.com

Sun Aug 6 16:58:05 UTC 2006

Thank You for your Email.

Please be advised that I am currently out of the office on holidays and will be returning on Wednesday August 9th 2006.  If this email is of urgent nature please email sales at nucleus.com and someone will respond as soon as they can.  You can also contact sales via telephone at 209-0000 and ask for the sales department.  The first available rep will be glad to assist your call.  Else, I will respond to all emails as promptly as I can when I return.

Thank you and have a great day!

James Gagnon (jamesg at nucleus.com)
Account Representative
Nucleus Information Service Inc.