[CentOS] Centos 4.4

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Wed Aug 16 03:38:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 04:04 -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 11:37 +0800, Feizhou wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anybody knows when the new kernel package will be ready?
> >
> > regards,
>
> We will release 4.4 about 2 weeks after it's release bt the upstream
> provider.
I think people are gettin ansi for 4.4 for various reasons...
but we all should be cool bout it cuz it just ain't gonna happen for
awhile...Johnny and crew can't do anything til RH releases and I think
it was on RedHat's site a few days back I read that the projected
release date was around the end of the year so yes, it will be awhile.

John Rose