[CentOS] OT WAS: Johnny's postfix/dovecot/squirrelmail/virus scanning+ Centos4 Walk Through...

Alex Palenschat

alex at nssmgmt.com
Wed Aug 16 14:25:47 UTC 2006

> This website say "hacked..."
>
> Please i seafch a lot for a guide with these products... if
> anyone have
> the guide, please put the url or something like...
>
> Thanks a lot.

OK, I'll bite. I'm aware of how annoying it is to have someone peering
over your shoulder when you are in the middle of a crisis asking
questions, but I'm curious what it is that is making johnny's site so
vulnerable. Is it forum software? I hope it's not a hack against a
package in the base...
Anyway, just wondering because I have user's complaining about the fact
that I don't have their forum up and running. They may have to wait for
a long time.

Alex