[CentOS] web based mail packages for CentOS

James Marcinek

jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Sat Aug 19 17:19:45 UTC 2006

Hello Everyone,

I was using OpenGroupware but just hosed my system. Since I'm starting
from scratch I would like to know what everyone's using for web based
mail. I currently implemented cyrus-imapd and postfix which I used
before. I was going to give dovecot a try but it wouldn't start even
though it was supposed to be easier.

I would like to move my postfix to a chroot but have never done a chroot
so I would appreciate any examples. Also how to get spamassassin working
or any alternatives.

I have the mail server up and can access email with a client so I guess
it's up.

Thanks,

James

BTW - I'm running the latest CentOS distro