[CentOS] build Centos source/rpms from scratch...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 19 21:11:40 UTC 2006

hi...

thanks for the reply... your comments are reasonable. but you have to
understand.. this is for a project... to simply gain additional/further
information.. i'm not looking to replace Centos/RH... i was simply looking
for docs/instructions on how to build Centos from source in both the
regular/debug mode... no more.. no less...

in all honesty, it should be rather simple, as i should be able to
essentually use the same cmnds that are used to build the source rpms..

the difficulty/lack of information is coming as i can't find anything that
appears to relate to the 'debug-kernel' issue...

thanks