[CentOS] Connecting CentOS to IPSEC VPN (Checkpoint FW1)

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Mon Aug 21 13:11:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

Does anyone have experience using IPSEC on CentOS in order to connect to
vendor IPSEC-based VPN products (specifically Checkpoint FW1) ?

Is the included IPSEC implementation sufficient, or do people have to rely
on OpenSWAN or FreeSWAN ? I'd be testing tomorrow and I'm interested with
experiences others have had and things to look out for.

Thanks in advance,