[CentOS] Configuring Login to access Samba

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 16:02:35 UTC 2006

<http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb/smb-ldap-3-howto.html>
> >> also has some
> >> good points.
> >
> > Ralph,
> >
> > the link you sent does not work, and plus i can
> not
> > read spanish yet. :-)
>
> a) It works fine here -- <> can not belong to any
> URL, that's why they are
>    used to delimit URLs when communicating via means
> of text.
>    "http://example.com/, that's where it is at" <-
> now does the ","
>    belong to the URL or to the text?
>
> b) It's not in spanish.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ralph
> --
> Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text
> processing has made it possible
> Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to
> right-justify any idea, even one
> Programmbereich.Bayern 3, Jugend und | .which cannot
> be justified on any other
> Multimedia.........Tl:089.5900.16023 |
> ..........grounds." -- J. Finnegan, USC

Ok. so if you click on your link you get something
totally different than what you were trying to send to
me since the link has the > in there, and the browser
adds %3 to the end of the link. now when i removed it
then it worked how you wanted me to see it. Dammit now
dont add that extra > in the link anymore... :-) this
is what it came out with when clicked on the link....

http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb/smb-ldap-3-howto.html%3E

try clicking on that link and see what you get!!!!!

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."