[CentOS] web based mail packages for CentOS

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Mon Aug 21 20:03:49 UTC 2006

I was looking at Qmailtoaster and was going through the process of
installing but decided against it for some reason. I was doing the
install scripts and was looking at some of the ports the guy had open...
Does it use Squirrelmail as a front end? If so, that was before
OpenGroupware for me and I'm looking for something different.

Thanks,

James