[CentOS] Configuring Login to access Samba

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Mon Aug 21 22:02:06 UTC 2006

On Aug 21, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> As "<" and ">" aren't allowed in links, I don't see what the problem
> is.
>
> RFC 1738:
>
> The characters "<" and ">" are unsafe because they are used as the
> delimiters around URLs in free text;

the problem seems to be either that his mail client is not correctly
parsing which characters are part of the URL and which are not, or
maybe his web browser is screwing up somewhere.  i had no problem
clicking the link and having it display correctly.

-steve

---
If this were play'd upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction.  - Fabian, Twelfth Night