[CentOS] web based mail packages for CentOS

Edward R. Bailey ed at commercescience.com
Tue Aug 22 13:55:57 UTC 2006

James,

When you say mail is not coming in do you mean that scalix is not accepting mail for your users? Did you provision your users in the Scalix SAC? What sort of error message is Scalix giving you when it rejects email?

Also, sendmail is most likely not the issue as sendmail is only used to process outbound mail. Scalix has its own smtpd that handles processing inbound mail and relaying. Let me know if I can help.

Ed Bailey