[CentOS] Re: Problem after installing audacity

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Tue Aug 22 21:06:24 UTC 2006

Alex White wrote:

> You got your wxGTK and your audacity from two different
> repositories. This may be misinformation, but I think yum pulled the
> highest revision number wxGTK instead of sticking with the dag repo
> for your wxGTK stuff.
>

> HTH,
>
> Alex White

Thanks Alex,

Problem solved. Thanks a lot, You gave me the hint what was wrong.
Actually that was not the problem, these different places but I started
to think if audacity could have been in two places. And yes it was due
some experiments last winter. Sorry of spending Your time but sometimes
it helps to have extra brains.

Thanks and best regards,
Kari

--