[CentOS] Forum utility, facility?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Aug 25 17:39:08 UTC 2006

Thats one of issues high on the list for www.centos.org-2.0

> But of course that would mean destroying the content available in the
> current forums. Something that should have been investigated before
> setting up forums ?

we have developers around who know the xoops codebase, we could
potentially transition the existing data over. I suppose a final result
would/could be that have the forums, but still allow people to gateway
it via an email interface ( sort of the thing that FUDforum lets you do
now ).

there was discussion at the time, about integrating forums and mailing
lists - but circumstances were such that the decision was made to go
ahead with the system, as it is now.

- K