[CentOS] Forum utility, facility?

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Fri Aug 25 20:55:59 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 18:56 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > Dag Wieers wrote:
> >> If we could merge mailinglists and forums (by presenting the mailinglist
> >> in a forum-like view) and use the forum comment interface to send mails to
> >> a mailinglist, then both groups would be merged instead of seperated.
> >
> > Thats one of issues high on the list for www.centos.org-2.0
> >

> I've started a wiki page for Website Ver 2, at
> http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2 - now lets see some activity starting
> off there :)

Well, I've used a wiki on  a little a couple years ago. So I went and
registered, expecting to go to the page and click edit. Didn't find it.
Selected the pull down for more actions... got the feeling I'd better
ask and look dumb than act and be dumb.

Are we supposd to edit this directly as I learned a couple years ago? Or
something else.

I'll be going back and reading all the intro pages too.

TIA
--
Bill