[CentOS] Problems after performing yum update

Morten Torstensen morten at mortent.org
Sat Aug 26 13:19:00 UTC 2006

>> Now, the puzzling.  This is an AMD Athlon XP 2600+ on an ASUS A7N8X
>> deluxe ver 2.0 m/b.  The symptom is that ntpd refuses to sync.  Dropping

AMD 3200+, -42.0.2-x86_64 kernel. My ntpd works just fine, up kernel. Discovers
pit/tsc timer, and works great with no lost ticks, even with cpuspeed and idle
throttling. I use external servers for ntpd.

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten at mortent.org
//IM: Cartoon at jabber.no morten.torstensen at gmail.com

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.