[CentOS] Forum utility, facility?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:32:13 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 08:22, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>  In fact i still consider that a forum can be a source
> of useful informations : for example people are sometimes afraid of
> subscribing to mailing-list due to the mass of mails they think they'll
> receive

I ran across the lugnet site which lets you participate in
the same discussion via web/newsreader/email almost a decade
ago and I've always wondered why anyone would do forums any
other way.  http://news.lugnet.com/news/
Does anyone know if that software or anything similar is
available for others to use?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com