[CentOS] Re: trouble ticket packages for centos - slightly OT

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Mon Aug 28 12:51:13 UTC 2006

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Les Mikesell wrote:
>> On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 14:39 -0700, Bbt Lists wrote:
>>> Hi there - I know this is borderline "ot" - but I was wondering if
>>> anbyone could recommend a good helpdesk/ticketing system for use on
>>> centos 4.x.
>> RT is good, but perhaps overkill: http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/.
>> The hard way to install:
>> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RHEL4InstallGuide
>> or the rpm way:
>> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RPMInstall
>>

> or the CentOS way,
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/RT_3.4.x_On_CentOS_4.x

I use this way, but have problems with updating...

Error: Missing Dependency: perl(DBD::Oracle) is needed by package
perl-DBIx-SearchBuilder

I now have to

I don't use oracle so I can't install DBD::Oracle.  I wrote the person
responsible for the repository about this but never got an answer.

Anyone has this problem as well?