[CentOS] Repost: System crash on loading gdm revisited

Debbie Tropiano

debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 29 17:34:15 UTC 2006

Hello -

I never heard back on this and continue to experience this bug.
Can someone help me to locate the patch for this so that I can
be sure it's included in my source?

It's not happening on every boot, but about every other or third.
And just as described in the bug report (the boot works OK, but
at the end rather than GDM starting nicely, I get a "fuzzy" screen
and the system crashes requiring a power cycle) but I don't get the
"kernel BUG" message in my logs.

If I should submit this a but report to bugs.centos.org, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Debbie

----- Forwarded message from Debbie Tropiano <debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu> -----