[CentOS] Sendmail restriction

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:16:23 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 09:47 -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I'm looking for a way, in sendmail, to set access rule, saying:
>
> Accept messages for domain.com only from this IP address.
>
> I did some research yesterday, but could only find a way to restrict by
> IP for all domains managed by sendmail.
>
> Any ideas?

It is overkill for this one job, but if you add MimeDefang
(http://www.mimedefang.org) as a milter, you can easily add
tests like that in perl in your filter code.  Well maybe it's
not overkill compared to learning how to write sendmail
rulesets in its own macro language - and if you want to add
virus or spam scans it is a big win.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com