[CentOS] Strange problem with web-based apps

Sat Aug 5 21:46:07 UTC 2006
Thomas E Dukes <edukes at alltel.net>

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a DNS problem as it has just recently started
happening or at least I just recently noticed it was happening.  This only
happens outside my local network.  I can only describe the problem.

I use OpenWebmail for webmail.  I can read mail, delete mail but cannont
send mail.  I uses webmin, most this I can admin remotely from this, some I
cannot such as the File Manager.  I use OSCommerce.  Some things I can do
from the admin panel, some things I cannot such as update inventory.

When the problem occurs, I get the error in the browser "Cannot Find
Server".

Again, this only happens from outside my local network and it only affects
some actions.

Any ideas?

TIA

Eddie