[CentOS] CentOS Folding team breaks through the 250 ranking barrier!

Sun Aug 6 21:15:18 UTC 2006
Sharon Kimble <skimble04 at gmail.com>

Congratulations to each and every member of the CentOS Folding at home team for
helping to break through the 250 ranking barrier. This means that we're now
in the top 250 of the world! Well done to each and every one of you :)

The netx target of 200 will be harder, but achievable. Keep on with the good
work of crunching those work units, the team benefits with the team ranking,
and medical science benefits with more results for them to work with.
Everybodys happy :)

But, we still need more machines to crunch work units with us. If you want