[CentOS] Johnny's postfix/dovecot/squirrelmail/virus scanning + Centos4 Walk Through...

Sun Aug 13 20:48:36 UTC 2006
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Is anyone mirroring Johnny's write up on this?

As fate would have it, I've finally got some time to sit down and
configure a spare box to be my new mail server and Johnny's site has
been defaced again.  :-(  Sigh....I even checked to make sure it was up
this morning, drove to the office so I could do everything from the
terminal and my handy dandy roadmap is gone....

Any pointers to another source would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,