[CentOS] Running firefox on a remote host on centos-4

Mon Aug 14 20:38:55 UTC 2006
Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 at duke.edu>

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 at 9:25pm, John Masters wrote

> On 8/14/06, Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 at duke.edu> wrote:

>> fire
>> >
>> > hmm.. -no-xshm works for me, never heard of -local :-)
>>
>> Really?  It doesn't work for me.  I still get another instance of the
>> local firefox session.  Ditto for --no-xshm, --noshm, and -noshm.
>>
> I may be missing something here but all I do is ssh -X remote.domain

Oh, I've got remote X working just fine.  It's just getting firefox to
actually run on the remote box that's the issue.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering