[CentOS] Re: proxy server - ipcop vs CentOS

Wed Aug 16 20:52:09 UTC 2006
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Johnny Hughes spake the following on 8/16/2006 1:18 PM:
> On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 10:37 -0700, Craig White wrote:

There is a new patch in beta right now.
1.4.11 I think.
I guess a firewall has so little software on it that security updates just
seem to be farther apart. Less exposure = less vulnerability.
I mentioned Clarkconnect as an alternative to trying to use CentOS since it is
based from CentOS 4.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and