[CentOS] CentOSPlus kernel - Request for input

Fri Aug 18 13:20:34 UTC 2006
David Hrbáč <hrbac.conf at seznam.cz>

Aleksandar Milivojevic napsal(a):
> Anyhow, it would be nice to have support for all "standard"
> targets/extensions that are documented in "man iptables".  If it is not
> too much trouble to include them.  ROUTE is one of them.  I see couple
> of others that might be usefull to have (not that I currently have need
> for all of them) such as BALANCE, CLASTERIP, CONNMARK (it would simplify
> some stuff I'm doing), NOTRACK, ROUTE...  Probably some others.
> Userland iptables already includes some of them, but not all, so it
> would also need to be included into centosplus.

Right, I'm adding my vote to. But it would be nice to have them in
packages. Something like
ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/local/milan.kerslager/RHEL-4/stable/SPECS/kernel-modules-connlimit.spec.
David Hrbac