[CentOS] Forum utility, facility?

Fri Aug 25 18:42:56 UTC 2006
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 14:20 -0400, William L. Maltby wrote:

> > > Thats one of issues high on the list for www.centos.org-2.0
> > >

> > I've started a wiki page for Website Ver 2, at
> > http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2 - now lets see some activity starting
> > off there :)
>
> Putting this also in the Forum? I bet that will help the response.

What would really be nice would be some volunteer editors to collate
useful answers from both the mail list and forums into the wiki and
respond to repeat questions with links to the right places.  Neither
forums nor mail list archives work very well as historical knowledge
bases even though the answer you want might be in there somewhere.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesll at gmail.com