[CentOS] CentOS needs some love at DistroRankings.com

Wed Aug 30 18:07:16 UTC 2006
Ed Morrison <ed at morrisonnetworks.com>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Guys,
>
> CentOS is not doing very well at this ranking site:
>
> http://www.distrorankings.com/
>
> We need some good foo there, so if you like CentOS, go there and rank
> us ...
>
> {If you don't like CentOS then you are getting sleepy .... sleepy .....
> You will not remember anything you read in this message}
>
> Thanks,
> Johnny Hughes

Hey Johnny:

I gave my good foo and i would like to thank the developers and
maintainers of CentOS.  You perform a marvelous service to the Linux
community at large and your efforts go unheralded.  This includes
allowing OT discussions on the mail list such as the current OT:
internal imap server thread.  Great discussion going on there with a lot
of useful information that could of easily been stopped by over zealous
moderators.

Thank again,

Ed