[CentOS] Need php-mcrypt

Ferdinando Santacroce jesus_was_rasta at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 5 09:42:33 UTC 2006

Thank you Alexey!
I'm reading this newsletter form 11/15/2006 only... :-(
I search in forum, many quetions about it, but non answers...
Yes, recompile can be a solution, but I don't want to do it, due tu
updates that can broke it...

Ok, using pecl would be a better solution.
I never use it, but now it is the time...

Thank you a lot!
Nando