[CentOS] Mail server, IMAP question

Ferdinando Santacroce jesus_was_rasta at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 12 16:48:09 UTC 2006

Thank you Alex, this misconfig is now ok, but this is not the solution
of my problem.

Reading well my main.cf, I saw that I miss a fundamentally row:
local_transport = virtual

No howto I've read report this line, arghh!!!

Now it works!

Well, I have to do a lot of work to become really sure waht I've done to
make it work, but now I have a running server to use and make experience!

Bye and thank you all!
Nando