[CentOS] creating script for init.d

Linux Man linuxman.uru at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 04:39:59 UTC 2006

Sorry, i sent the spript to as particular adress but not for the adress that
I wanted (all centos mailing list), again, sorry

If I execute it in a terminal as root, works, without problem, but if i put
it to load a boot time (with chkconfig) there isn't a visual error, just
hang.

Using "echo" I isolate, ther problematic part, this is:

> #Flush everything, start from scratch
> $IPTABLES -F
> $IPTABLES -F -t mangle
> $IPTABLES -F -t nat