[CentOS] Re: centos 5 beta 2 status

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Dec 20 11:20:24 UTC 2006

Paul wrote:
> Is there any specific look that is desired?  I assume that since this is
> a more business oriented distro the desire is for something more
> understated rather than something adventurous.

Right, a clear and functional look, that does not age too much with time
- since CentOS releases tend to hang around for a few years.

> I see there is a new logo posted there and it still is "pink" for the
> text.  Some other color would probably be better like blue, white or
> black.

Feel free to propose options, Create a login for yourself on the wiki,
and email me offlist with the username, I'll add you to the ACL's
allowed to post content

> Anyways if we had samples of the original artwork it might make it
> easier to make a drop-in replacement.

Start with the CentOS-4.4 artwork, thats a good base to build up from.

- KB