[CentOS] ClamAV Installation

Jun Salen

nokijun at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 03:01:41 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I try to installed ClamAV using rpm from Karan.org
repository but I can't find the clamd.conf and
freshclam.conf file. After listing the file installed
by using rpm -ql | grep clamav, I observe that it was
really not included in the installation. Did I miss
something here? If possible, I want to use RPM based
installation for easy maintenance and also based on
your suggestions from my prior posting, I don't know
much configuring ClamAV and will use the confif file
as basis for my setup. Merry Christmas and Happy new
year to all! Thanks.

junji
linux registered user #253162