[CentOS] PDFlib?

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Sun Dec 31 04:01:03 UTC 2006

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 05:09:57PM -0600, Mike Kercher enlightened us:
> I'm trying to create pdf's on the fly with php, but I'm getting errors
> such as:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pdf_new()
>
> I tried installing pdflib from dag, but I think I'm missing something to
> plug it into php.
>
> Has anyone done this?

Yes, the PDFlib in dag's repo isn't for php, if I remember correctly. I
ended up building PDFlib-Lite from the website using the SRPM from pld
linux, then updated the php-pecl-pdflib RPM from rpmforge (dag) to 2.1.2 and
installed that.

I'm no longer using them in production, but I've still got spec files if you
need some guidance.

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak