[CentOS] another iscsi question

Fri Dec 1 15:51:07 UTC 2006
James Fidell <james at cloud9.co.uk>

I have an iscsi array that I'd like to mount and share using NFS and I
need it to happen without user intervention on a reboot.  In the default
configuration this doesn't seem to work very well because the iscsi
intiator isn't started until after the network is up (obviously) and by
that time all local filesystems are mounted.  I can't mount the
partitions in rc.local because NFS has already started.

Does a tidy way to handle this already exist, or do I need to do
something like hack /etc/init.d/iscsi to mount and unmount iscsi
partitions as necessary?

James