[CentOS] AMD 64 single core and vmware

Mon Dec 4 16:55:33 UTC 2006
rado <rado at rivers-bend.com>

...months ago, I started using vmware w/this same setup and, I think it
was Aleksandar Milivojevic and directed me to a link to a white paper or
whatever w/the tweaks to get me running right. I have issues of
typematic and time sync. I believe that the tweaks actually took away
the power saving features of the cpu and set the processor at one steady
speed.

I thought I saved that page somewhere but w/all the confusion and have
really been away from this for the most part for months now, I cannot
find that page and I have been googling forever on my own to try to find
it w/no luck.

If anyone could direct me back to it it would be appreciated

thx

John Rose