[CentOS] Help With Installation to USB Stick

Fri Dec 15 15:43:31 UTC 2006
Mark Rose <mrose77 at charter.net>

I went ahead and verified the labels on my partitions, and /dev/sda2 is labelled "/" and /dev/sda1 has a label of "/boot".

Like I previously mentioned, I believe /boot is fine since grub loads - I am still at a loss as to why it can not see /.  I installed the pendrive into my home PC running 4.4 and /dev/sda2 looks fine.  I also ran fsck on it and it is clean.

A while back, it was suggested that I run mkinitrd and include the USB drivers.  I tried this, but it still wasn't recognized.  If anyone can help me get pointed in the right direction, it will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Mark