[CentOS] Problem with HTTPS ON CENTOS 4.4

Wed Dec 27 05:56:01 UTC 2006
Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75 at gmail.com>

Hi all ,

I set up https on CentOS 4.4.

I did the below sets of commands,

first removed existing files

rm /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key /server.key
rm /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt

Next, I created key. Change to the /usr/share/ssl/certs/ directory and type
in the following command:

make genkey

then issued below command,

make testcert

finaly

/sbin/service httpd restart

Then I got the below error?

Starting httpd: Apache/2.0.52 mod_ssl/2.0.52 (Pass Phrase Dialog)

Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.

In order to read them you have to provide the pass phrases.

Server worldnet.itabspl.com:443
 (RSA)

Enter pass phrase:Apache:mod_ssl:Error: Private key not found.

**Stopped

                                                           [FAILED]

pls NOTE that I folowed the CENTOS DOC to set up this. URL is given below.
http://www.centos.org/docs/4/html/rhel-sag-en-4/s1-secureserver-generatingkey.html

Why is that?

How to get it up and running?

Pls help me.