[CentOS] 4.4/64-bit Supermicro/ Nvidia Sata RAID Driver

Tue Dec 5 01:05:15 UTC 2006
Feizhou <feizhou at graffiti.net>

Hello Karl,

> Any suggestions on the step-by-step sequence for this?
>
> bonus/ p.s. -anyone had any experience with the Nvidia onboard RAID/
> Supermicros?  Did you like it, (I'm an LSI-Logic fan myself), just
> looking for opinions...

NVRaid is not supported as there is no NVRaid driver for Linux. NVRaid
also belongs to what Linux kernel developers call 'fake-raid'. It is
really just some RAID Bios coupled with a software RAID driver.

You are better off using them as individual disks and Linux software
raid instead.