[CentOS] Re: VNC Server

Tue Dec 12 13:44:20 UTC 2006
Departamento de Informatica <deptoinf at gmail.com>

Thank you all, the truth is i'm newbie in linux, and the Iptables
rules it'son /etc/rc.d/rc.local (Copy Paste from another server,
configured by another people with more knowledge of linux, ) :), so
i'm adding rules to the bottom of that file, maybe one rule above is
blocking the 5901 port, i dont know why the "more linux knowledge
people" didn't put the rules in /etc/sysconfig/iptables, so i will
check the logs

Thanks Again