[CentOS] Re: Dag mirror, yum and repomd.xml!

Fri Dec 15 02:43:04 UTC 2006

Philip R. Schaffner wrote:
> Sorry Karanbir, but I beg to differ.  There seem to be some issues here
> that have to do with using yum and local repos on CentOS that are not
> RPMforge-specific.  OTOH, an answer might come from there, so I would
> not discourage a post on that fine list if this does not help.

the issue might be any of * associated with the other repo..Also, Dag
via RF makes an excellent tool available for just this sort of a thing.

this conversation is much better had on the RF lists, and you are on
there as well - feel free to work with OP there.

- KB