[CentOS] Copying my system to another drive

Sun Dec 24 11:00:02 UTC 2006
Lorenzo Martínez Rodríguez <Lawwait at yahoo.es>

Christophe,

I had written the procedure I use to migrate data between disks when my
server one has died (even moving /dev and conserving old permissions to
the files, I know "cp -a" does almost the same with files and
directories, but special devices mounted on /dev).

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2006-October/071313.html

I hope this link could help you

Merry Christmas