[CentOS] procinfo package

Tue Dec 26 19:55:38 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

> Is curious to consider a package that contains commands like lsof or
> procinfo as "testing". IMHO, of course.

It's in 'Testing' not because it's considered unstable, but because
it's not part of the base distribution and has not had enough feedback
or demand to be moved into Extras or centosplus. If you use it and it
works for you, please provide feedback either via email to the
centos-devel list, or via a tracking bug at bugs.centos.org.

If it doesn't work for you I'd like to know that as well, with
information on how to duplicate the problem.

George Orwell