[CentOS] automatic transfer files between Windows PC & Centos server

Francesco F franco at inpe.unipi.it
Thu Feb 2 16:55:39 UTC 2006

On 02/02/2006 17.47, JC wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have this problem and need your help.  I have some files locate on
> windows pc that I need to upload to centos server everyday automatically
> and without provide password.  Is there an easy way for this?  I would
> like to use some kind of batch file because I can use schedule in WinXP
> to performance this job everyday.

You can do a .BAT file on WinXp, if there are many file, you can
compress them with winzip (commandline) and then, you can copy this file
on linux via scp (with user and pwd in command line).
Else, you cah share a linux folder via samba without password (like
public directory) and copy file via .BAT using UNC name o mapping
samba-linux directory.

	Francesco