[CentOS] Gnome print manager. Nobody knows ?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Fri Feb 3 15:03:21 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-02 at 13:41 +0100, Jean Lee wrote:
> I already know this application, but I can't abort a current job with it.
> Is there a way to do it with another application ?

That thing sucks - many times I can't cancel jobs with it.  When it does
actually work, I can't tell because it won't update.

As another poster mentioned, you can cancel jobs via CUPS web interface
and the console.  However, another console option is the "cancel"
command.  If you know the job id of your print job, just do this:

$ cancel [job ID]

HTH,

Ranbir
--