[CentOS] Unable to mount SMB drive

Benjamin Smith lists at benjamindsmith.com
Fri Feb 3 19:40:45 UTC 2006

SELinux is permissive. Additionally, I've run `setenforce 0`

I'm against a stone wall, here.

WTF?

-Ben

# cat /etc/selinux/config
# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#       enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#       disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
SELINUX=permissive
# SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
#       targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
#       strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

-Ben
On Friday 03 February 2006 08:02, Eduardo Grosclaude wrote:
> Did you try disabling SELinux?
>
> --
> Eduardo Grosclaude
> Universidad Nacional del Comahue