[CentOS] Video card

Roger D Vargas luo_hei at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 3 23:55:39 UTC 2006

Yes, but being a game programmer wannabee Im supposed to know such
details. But as i said, as I cant buy I usually dont waste my mind
studying cards I will never have. But from now on I will make my
homework and will be aware of such things.

Steve Bergman escribió:
> On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 09:05 -0500, Roger D Vargas wrote:
>> Well, then excuse my mistake.
>
> I appreciate your original response. I hope I didn't give the impression
> that I did not.
>
> The "9100 is better than 9200" thing is a bit of not so widely known
> trivia I picked up when I researched the matter a couple of years
> ago. ;-)
>
> -Steve

Roger D. Vargas
http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos