[CentOS] Groupware

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Mon Feb 6 00:07:31 UTC 2006

HI Ago,

Thanks for that, yes I guess I should have been more specific, since
most of my userbase are hung up on "must have" outlook, I guess outlook
integration is a plus point, as is a good web interface.

AD integration is of no interest to me either way, but access to shared
contacts and calendars is....

As a Micro$oft partner (cough) I have access to Exchange for very low
cost, but not the enterprise version, and can install exchange with my
eyes closed, but I have several VPN sites to consider and don't want to
spend money on Microsoft Enterprise exchange and have all the baggage
that goes with it (eg. backup software and the general bloat of M$ exchange)

So in short a groupware system that can run multiple servers at remote
sites (as enterprise connected exchange), has a webmail facility and
doesn't need to integrate with MS AD...

regards

Pete