[CentOS] How to add System V Filesystem to Centos?

Mace Eliason meliason at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 7 02:10:28 UTC 2006

Sorry Steve your right

I did a quick test of what you suggested on my laptop because my server
is down stairs. My laptop is running Ubuntu and it didn't work.  I just
went down and tried it on Centos and it worked :) :)   I was able to
copy the content of the first disk to the hard drive.  So I will try the
cat < /dev/fd0 >> tempfile.tar on all the discs to see if that works.

You guys are life savers.

I will let you know what happens