[CentOS] Update csgfs without breaking things

John Newbigin jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 22:08:59 UTC 2006

I don't know about GFS 6.1 (CentOS 4) but it is now possible to upgrade
GFS 6.0 (CentOS 3) on a node in a cluster just using normal yum update &
install.  You don't have to do every node at the same time either.

I certainly recommend that you do some testing on a test cluster, at
least till you know your update procedure works.

John.

--
John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer