[CentOS] problem in getting data through cacti from windows xp

ankush grover

ankushcentos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:46:02 UTC 2006

hey friends,

I am using cacti cacti-0.8.6-1.2  on Centos 4.0. I want to monitor my
network through cacti, I have few windows and linux clients in my network.

 I have created a device or a host for Linux. I am able to get most of the
information except Available Disk Space "Unix Available Disk Space". The
client is Fedora Core 3 and the system on which cacti is running is Centos
4.0.

Moreover I am not able to monitor the Windows XP Clients.The snmp is running
on the Windows XP PRO SP2 but the cacti shows "SNMP Error" I am selecting
Windows 2000/XP host and snmp version 1 with community string as "public".

Please let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover