[CentOS] can't mount any secondary drive partitions

Tom admin at homemachine.net
Thu Feb 23 00:07:28 UTC 2006

root at secure2 [~]# mount
/dev/hda2 on / type ext3 (rw,usrquota)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
none on /sys type sysfs (rw)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
/dev/hda1 on /boot type ext3 (rw)
none on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
/dev/hda6 on /home type ext3 (rw,usrquota)
/dev/hda5 on /tmp type ext3 (rw,noexec,nosuid)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
/tmp on /var/tmp type none (rw,noexec,nosuid,bind)